ProgrammesModule: Administrative Service
Course Title: Administrative Service
Course Code: UU-ASV-3001/3503/3602-UG
Programme: Bachelor of Arts in Tourism and Hospitality Management - BL
The module exposes students to administrative services, such as planning, directing and coordinating supportive services of an organization, as well as the maintenance of facilities and supervises activities that include record keeping, mail distribution, and office upkeep.
The main objectives of the course are:
- To analyze human needs and expectations in the achievement of satisfaction and deal with complaints, remedies and prevention
- To articulate the characteristics of service and a gap analysis between expectations and satisfaction
- To evaluate a quality analysis, its implementation and consequences
- To merge service and quality in order to achieve an effective application of service quality
- To develop and control effective employee performance towards quality service.
Course/Module Learning Outcomes:
After completion of the course students are expected to be able:
- To critically evaluate the modern concepts and theories of quality management and identify the factors that contribute to the continuous quality improvement process
- To explore the concepts of Quality management and its application to the field
- To appraise the various evaluation frameworks that exist
- To demonstrate the relationships between quality management and human resource management
- To recognize the role and significance of TQM with a strategic management context.
Prerequisites Categories: -
Typical Module duration: 4.0